leather and pastel

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Hii! Today I got a long day of school ahead waiting for me but luckily it's the last one of this week! And I got kickbox training tonight, and afterwards Melisa will sleep over at my place so it'll be lots of fun! Tomorrow we will also go to the beach and I'm so excited because I'm in love with the beach, and I'll take my camera so be prepared for some photo's :)

Anyway, in this outfit I'm wearing my mums blazer which I love to death because I think it's so pretty, and in one of my favorite colours! I really like this outfit and for some reason it really makes me feel like a Lady, not quite sure why though. And look at the prettiness of the ring, woah. It's beautiful. 



what are your plans for today?

xxxxx,
Demi.

wearing:
superstar blazer and ring
zara top
shoeby fashion leather leggings
h&m shoes








13 comments:

  1. Ik vind het de perfecte combinatie, het staat je echt heel erg mooi!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een super leuke outfit, het staat je erg goed dat baby blauw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige outfit! Ziet er goed uit, de kleuren passen heel mooi bij elkaar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leggings, look great with the pastel blazer
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. het staat je echt heel erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, wat een mooie outfit! Die blazer is super! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die kleur staat je prachtig!! En wat sta je er stralend op :) Love it!

    X Lily

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx