it's a wrap!

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

 Hii! I've been loving the weather recently, it made me long for summer even more! And we could go bare legged, which is a huuuuge plus for me since I love bare legs with a skirt or a dress.
Talking about a skirt, here I'm wearing my new wrapped skirt which I absolutely adore, but the only annoying thing is that it creeps up the whole time :( I dressed it down by wearing this comfy white tee and my beloved converse. I really like the outfit for having a stroll down te boulevard , or for summer nights ( or anything else) !
Anyway, let's go back to reality since I have still a few weeks left of school before it summer holiday.

wearing:
h&m skirt
pull & bear tee
converse shoes
casio watch
urban stiletto bag.


with love, 
Demi.


follow me on bloglovin' - twitter - instagram.




17 comments:

  1. Super leuke outfit! Ik ben echt gek op streepjes en het staat je ook heel erg leuk. Leuk gecombineerd ook met je rok! Je hebt echt altijd leuke foto's en ikk hou ervan om je blog door te kijken. Blijf zo doorgaan, want je doet het super!

    Liefs, Vera

    ReplyDelete
  2. prachtige fotos en mooie outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. helemaal mijn stijl dit!
    Gave outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een leuke outfit, en mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik ben verliefd op je prachtige outfits & foto's elke keer <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. mooi ! Leuk hé.. dat zomerse weertje !

    http://seeyouatnine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je hebt altijd super leuke outfit posts! Heb je ook lookbook.nu?

    Xo Danique,
    http://daniques-scrapblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je combineert streepjes altijd zo leuk! En wat een gaaf rokje draag je zeg :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit, can't beat a stripey tee
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ik heb ook zo'n soort shirtje van de pull & bear, echt super leuk! Hij staat je heel mooi en hij is leuk met die rok :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. superleuk shirtje, ik ben nog op zoek naar een leuke gestreepte top! Heel erg mooi gecombineerd :-)
    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauw, hele mooie outfit! wat had ik graag gewild dat mijn haar zo mooi in krul valt.

    Liefs, Jet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Echt een tof rokje! En hij staat zo leuk bij je shirtje!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx