back to basic.

Thursday, 8 May 2014























Hii! Today I edit my photo's a bit different, but I hope you still like them as much as I do. Anyway, this outfit is totally back to basic, black trousers, white tee and a denim jacket, something you can never go wrong with in my opinion.
And oh my god, guess what?! I have to go to the dentist today, yikes. I hate the dentist!! Most likely just because I'm scared, and I just don't like it when someone puts all those dentist instruments in my mouth and still wants me to talk when I obviously can't. But yeah, I can't do anything about it and I still want my teeth to be healthy.
I hope you have a nice day!

xxxx,
Demi.




13 comments:

  1. I write this while sitting at my desk and laughing about the visual of trying to talk while a dentist has shoved instruments in my mouth ahhaha I got a good chuckle out of that because I always get asked questions that require long answers when I'm at the dentist haha!
    I simply love this outfit, you have an amazing blog and always out together the best outfits. <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I'm glad I could make you laugh! Yeah it's sooo annoying like okay my dentist is nice but everytime I see him I'm like don't you understand I don't have the ability to talk with 3 things I my mouth?!?
      And thank you so much, your comment is so sweet, it just made my day :) Sending you lots of love, xx

      Delete
  2. Ah wat is je spijkerjasje ontzettend leuk! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit :)
    xx

    http://maybettonight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuke outfit meid, je ziet er goed uit :) Je schoenen zijn gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weer een onwijs leuke outfit Deem! Je outfits zijn zo leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een prachtige look! Mooie foto's ook!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je ziet er zo mooi uit <3 Echt een prachtige klassieke outfit, en het jasje maakt het geheel net wat speelser. Heel erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je ziet er weer ontzettend leuk uit Demi! Ik vind je spijkerjasje heel tof :) Enne, ik ben ook geen fan van de tandarts… verschrikkelijk! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een supermooie foto's! Ik vind de outfit ook heel erg leuk! Lekker basic maar toch hip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw echt een mooie outfit, je jasje is zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx