sporty chic.

Sunday, 20 April 2014





















































Hii! I'll start off by wishing you all a happy easter! I won't do anything special today except having a brunch with the family, and you?
This is the second outfit Melisa shot last wednesday and it's one of my go-to looks, because you can wear it to almost every occasion. And you can make it way more chique by adding some black heels, but I chose for my white converse and I rolled up my trousers to make it more sporty.

Only one more week of school left untill the holidays ( well actually 2 days, since I have another 2 days of freedom monday en tuesday and I'll go looking for new colleges thursday) But I can't wait. The thought of having holidays makes me so happy and relaxed.
But first I need to focus on the 3 tests I have wednesday, ouch. Got some procrastinating here. Well, I'll stop rambling now. Have a great day!

lots of love,
Demi.





8 comments:

  1. Wat een schattig bloesje! En leuke allstars.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ik vind hem zelf ook heel erg leuk, alleen heeft 'ie wel pofmouwtjes, en aangezien ik daar niet echt van houd draag ik hem eigenlijk alleen mar met een jasje erover. x

      Delete
  2. Wat een geweldige outfit! Ik vind de combinatie van je blouse en sneakers zo leuk :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk gecombineerd ^^. Zo draag ik zelf ook graag mijn sneakers van Adidas.

    Liefs,
    Kim / Vintage & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke outfit! Ik vind je all stars ook zo leuk! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele mooie outfit! Je sneakers staan je super leuk!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je ziet er leuk uit! Ik vind je blouse ontzettend mooi!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx