Inspired braided hairstyle

Thursday, 10 April 2014



Hii! Today I wanted to show you something that you don't see very often on my blog. A post about a hairstyle! I mostly wear my hair down, because I think that's just the easiest way and I feel like it frames my face better than having my hair in a tight ponytail or bun. Unless my curls aren't looking the way I want them, I'll put it into a messy bun. But since I was wandering around the internet monday ( obviously.., since I do it everyday)  I found a picture that I wanted to recreate, didn't really work that well. But I did find a other cute and pretty way to do my hair! I wanted to recreate the picture below: 
I found this picture and I was like ahhh it's so pretty, and finally a hairstyle that I can recreate even though I have quite short hair. But for some reason I got the braids way to high so I didn't look the same as in the picture, which kinda annoyed me. But somehow I came to the idea to just braid my whole hair and I think it turned out really well. Even though it's the first time I tried it so I am quite proud. It's really easy to do, but it does take a little time and practising, because practise makes perfect.. So it's something for when you have a little more time in the mornings. 
Do you like it? And would you like to see a tutorial on this?
with love,
Demi.





11 comments:

  1. WAUW. Dit is echt mooi, staat je prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind dat het je echt supermooi staat! Leuke haarstijl. Zou graag een tutorial zien :) Liefs Luna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, prachtig! Ik zou ook graag willen zien hoe je dat gedaan hebt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel erg leuk! Zelf ben ik helaas heel slecht met ingewikkelde kapsels. Op de een of andere manier lukt het me nooit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Nou, dan heb je een geluk, dit is echt alles behalve ingewikkeld haha. Zolang je je eigen haar kan vlechten kan er bij dit kapsel weinig mis gaan :) x

      Delete
  5. Wauw, prachtig! Ik zou graag een tutorial hiervan willen zien :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaauw prachtig, het staat je ook nog eens heel mooi doordat je losjes die plukjes aan de voorkant hebt gelaten. En jaaaaaa ik wil een tutorial! Lijkt me leuk om te doen als ik op zaterdag naar de kapsalon ga om te werken, want weet gewoon nooit wat ik met mijn haar moet doen. En als je het kappersvak in wil, is iets leuks in je haar toch wel je visitekaartje!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx