casual

Friday, 18 April 2014

Hi! Last wednesday luck was on my side and I had a day of freedom ( well actually the whole school had a day of freedom ) And since one of my best friends Melisa is in her graduation year, she has a lot of free time. Where she actually should study for her exams but instead of doing that she went to take photo's with me in one of our favorite spots in our village. I'm wearing this very casual outfit with the new jacket I got from my mom last week. I really like it because it's very simple, plain, and good to go. 

We also tried to photograph the tutorial for this hairstyle but we didn't have enough time. I hope I'll be able to shoot pictures for that ASAP though. So keep an eye out for that.

Oh and I almost forgot: TGIF, this weekend I have my sleepoverweekend with Lisa. This is something we used to do almost every weekend until I got my job at the snackbar because I have to work almost every saturday. But I got a day off this saturday, so we really wanted to do this because I don't have much time to do fun things with my friends lately and I feel really guilty for it.
What are you up to this weekend?

xxx,
Demi.

Wearing:
Vero moda trousers
lady sting top.
jacket - unknown?
h&m shoes
pimkie bag.





12 comments:

  1. Wauw prachtige foto's! Mooi jasje/vestje. Die kleur staat je echt mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele mooie foto's Deem! Dat jasje is ook gaaf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful outfit you've put together! That jacket is amazing: )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je jasje ziet er mooi uit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtige en dat vestje is zo mooooi! Staat je ook heel leuk. Ben stiekem heel benieuwd waar die vandaan komt omdat ik al tijden zoiets zoek, maar ik snap dat je dat niet weet aangezien je moeder 'm voor je heeft gekocht. Wat een lieve actie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! En voor zo'n soort jasje zou je kunnen kijken bij de mango of zara. Want een vriendin van mij had ook ooit zo'n soort jasje bij de mango besteld! En anders misschien nog bij de forever21, river island, pull & bear of lady sting. xxx

      Delete
  6. Wat zie je er onwijs leuk uit ^^.

    Liefs,
    Kim / Vintage & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een leuk jasje ! En ook mooie foto's ! X Denise

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx