casual ripped denim.

Friday, 4 April 2014

Thank god it's friday! I'm so done with this week because I was still so tired of Berlin and just with school and everything. And I have to work tomorrow, but luckily I need to start at  4pm so I can sleep in. But let's go back to the purpose of this post; my outfit.This is a very casual and simple outfit but I still really love it because of the ripped denim. Which actually was a diy because I had these jeans for such a long time but I didn't like them anymore so I decided to cut a hole in it and rip another part. And I really like the results :) Have a great weekend!Wearing : Pimkie leather jacket and bag - h&m tee - Only jeans - Rings from topshop, pimkie and brandy melville - shoes from converse.




12 comments:

  1. Excelent look and I have to tell you that I loe your blog! Kisses from France, Juli. www.trendalist.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I try my best to make everything on the blog look good so this means a lot to me :) x

      Delete
  2. Wauw mooie outfit. Ik vind je foto's heel mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een super leuk outfit! Lekker stoer, staat je goed meid!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. leuke outfit Demi! je haar is ook zoooo mooi! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je haar is geweldig! Zo dol op jouw kapsel. :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw wat ziet jou jasje er geweldig uit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuk shirtje! Mag ik vragen waar je die hebt gekocht? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wat een super leuke edgy maar ook casual outfit. Dat leren jasje moet ik hebben!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx