Art is not a crime

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

















































And yet again, A new month started so that asks for a new inspiration post. It really feels like the months are flying by this year, even though I probably say that every month. But I mean, woah it's already April! I hope I'll have time to relax a bit more this month and focus on having quality time with my friends since I often can not meet up with them due work or other things I'm busy with and I actually feel really bad about it. So hopefully I can do something about it this month :) Furthermore I don't have any exiting plans coming up, do you?
with love,
Demi.

8 comments:

  1. I really love this post , the pictures are gorgeous !!
    http://ohdebow.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik hou van inspiratie afbeeldingen! Mooie beelden uitgezocht :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leuk inspiratie artikel! Ik houd daar wel van, haha.
    X yasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw gave inspiratie ziet er goed uit lief,s x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een heerlijke inspiratie. Ik vind die foto van de giraffe erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx