Too much information tag.

Wednesday, 19 March 2014





















I've spotted the TMI tag going around the web quite a lot lately, and I must say - even though I often don't really like tags, apart for some of them - I do really like this one! So it seemed a lot of fun to do it myself as well :)

  1. What are you wearing? My knitted sweater from the mango, and some patterned trousers from maison scotch.
  2. Ever been in love? I don't think so, I've had a few crushes here and there, some real big crushes for a long time actually. But in love? hmm, love is a big thing so I guess my time hasn't come yet. Unless being in love with a boy band member counts. Then the answer is yes.
  3. Ever had a terrible break up? Well only a awkward one in kindergarten, but that doesn't count. + it was more awkward lol. But me having bad luck with boys I never had a real boyfriend, so nope.
  4. How tall are you? 170 cm - which equals to 5'6" if I'm correct.
  5. How much do you weight? To be honest, I've no idea. We don't even have a scale at home :)
  6. Any tattoos? Not yet but I'm probably getting one later this year and I'm already so excited for it even though I'm also scared to death and I might cry.
  7. Any piercings? Besides earrings, nope. I'm not really a fan of piercings.
  8. OTP? elounor ( Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder ) and it also used to be payzer ( Liam payne and Danielle peazer but well they broke up) And tanya burr and Jim Chapman but I've no idea what their ship name is. 
  9. Favorite show? Well I barely watch tv but lately I've been watching 1 and a half season of keeping up with the kardashians and I actually love watching it. It's so much fun!
  10. Favorite bands? the 1975, one direction, 5 seconds of summer and the arctic monkeys!
  11. something you miss? My parents being together.
  12. Favorite song? Well my all time favorite songs are Free falling and I don't trust myself with loving you by John Mayer and I can't make you love me by Bon Iver
  13. How old are you? 16, I'll become 17 on the 18th of december
  14. Zodiac Sign? Saggitarius!
  15. Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who's sweet and caring and has a good sense of humor :)
  16. Favorite quote? ahhh I have so many, it just depends on how I'm feeling. But I guess at the moment it has to be something like; "I'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea" or "Find someone who makes you realize three things: One, that home is not a place, but a feeling. Two, that time is not measured by a clock, but by moments. And three, that heartbeats are not heard, but felt and shared" or " Don't tell me that you love me, because anyone can tell me that. Tell me that I make you tear up with anger and frustration, but at the end of the day you still want to lay down next to me, put your arms around me and sleep."
  17. Favorite actor? Johnny depp and Emma watson.
  18. Favorite color? anything pastel.
  19. Loud music or soft? depends on my mood and the kind of song :)
  20. Where do you go when you're sad? My room, friends or my grandma.
  21. How long does it take you to shower? Well it could be from 20 to 45 minutes.. I just really like showering heheh.
  22. how long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Well I first wake up, make breakfast and eat it and check social media, watch youtube video's which takes me around 45 minutes. Then I do my make-up, hair, get dressed and pack my bag. Which also takes me around 45 minutes, so 1.5 hour. And that might be really long but you have to know that I'm very slow in the morning otherwise I get really moody.
  23. Ever been in a physical fight? Besides fighting for my sport, kickboxing, I don't think so. I've hit a few people here and there but that was mostly playfully and not hard. So no, luckily not :)
  24. Turn on? Physical wise; nice eyes and smile. lip biting and wide shoulders. Personality wise; Someone you can talk with without it getting boring and even when it's silence it won't be awkward.
  25. Turn off? Physical wise; Someone who doesn't look well cared, someone who smells, long and dirty nails. Personality wise; Someone who's close minded, ignorant and someone who can't keep the conversation going.
  26. The reason I joined wordpress/blogspot? Well I just wanted to make a blog to express myself and the things I like.
  27. Fears? Spiders, getting rejected. Failing at something I've set my heart on, wasting my time, not being good enough, feeling lonely.
  28. Last thing that made you cry? I hardly cry, unless it's of laughter. Otherwise, I just don't like to cry. For some reason I feel weak when I do it. Even though since birth it has always be an indication that you're alive and strong.
  29. Last time you said you loved someone? I hardly say I love you, I'm just too scared.
  30. Meaning behind your blog name? Well it's just my own name so.. :)
  31. Last book you read? The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon. - and I didn't like it to be honest.
  32. The book you're currently reading? Romeo and Julliet
  33. Last show you watched? Keeping up with the Kardashians! :)
  34. Last person you talked to? My brother, I asked him to get me some batteries for my calculator.
  35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Classmates
  36. Favorite food? Chicken tandoori - I am in LOVE
  37. Place you want to visit? EVEYWHERE
  38. Last place you where? school :(
  39. Do you have a crush? If being in love with a boyband member counts, then yes. Otherwise, no.
  40. Last time you actually kissed someone? hahahahahahahahah, never. Bad luck with boys, hello? anyone?!
  41. Last time you were insulted? hmm I don't know about that from the top of my head.
  42. Favorite flavour of sweets? Strawberry or the yellow, orange and green sweets :)
  43. What instruments do you play? I can play a bit Djembe, and a tiny bit of piano/guitar - or well I learned it last year at music class but I'm not sure whether I can still do it.
  44. Favorite piece of jewelry? My watches and my little silver necklace I got from my grandma.
  45. Last sport you played? Kickbox!
  46. Last song you sang? Almost is never enough by Ariana grande
  47. Favorite chat up line? blegh, I hate chat up/ pick up lines. Just start talking to me about basically anything and I'm already happy. Unless it's about politics because I don't know much about that ahaha.
  48. Have you ever used the chat up line? -
  49. Last time you hung out with someone? Last night.
  50. Who should answer these questions next? Well if you finished reading untill the end, the YOU should.

So that's a wrap! I hope you liked it, at least I liked answering these questions :)

XXXXXXX
Demi.

1 comment:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx