OFF TO BERLIN

Sunday, 23 March 2014


Hello! So tonight I'm going to berlin and I'm really looking forward to it because I heard from a lot of people that it's a beautiful city! And well I obviously love to shop a little and that won't be a problem in berlin ;) I'll stay there for 4 days so I won't be online on the blog, but I do have some posts planned which will just come online every other day. But I do hope I can update my social media every once in a while ( instagram - twitter ) so you can see what I'm up to. And I'm going to keep a travel Diary in one of my notebooks I wrote about a while ago so I won't forget the little details I've experienced and so I can tell you a nice story of what I've all done. And Do you know any must sees/hotspots/good stores in berlin that I definitely have to see?

with love,
Demi

3 comments:

  1. Ohh soo cool!!! Have fun!!
    xx
    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Demi!
    xx
    Stephanie
    www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great time in Berlin, I love that city!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx