new in from zalando.

Tuesday, 25 March 2014


























Hello! So recently I won a 100 euro worth of give voucher from Zalando at Iris' blog, and I obviously was so excited about it because well, who doesn't want to win a 100euro worth of give voucher? So I went over to the webshop from Zalando but I had no idea where to start looking for what I want since the have such a huge collection. So instead of looking through every section I just went to my closet and looked for what I used the most, and well that were blouses and a sports bra. So I ordered these 2 cute blouses from mint&berry and a nike sports bra, since I really wanted to try the nike ones because I heard so much about them and I wondered whether the were worth the money. Because I think they are quite expensive and I always was like why would I buy such an expensive sports bra when I also can buy cheaper ones. But I'm so glad I bought the nike one because it suits heavenly and I'm so in love with it!! It's so comfortable and I could literally wear it all day. So even though they're quite expensive I do think I'm gonna buy another one soon.

lots of love,
Demi
























p.s. the 2 pictures above are made in my brother's room.

2 comments:

  1. Wat ontzettend leuk dat je shoptegoed hebt gewonnen! Die 2 shirtjes zijn zo mooi en staan je prachtig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuke blousjes <3

    Doe je al mee met mijn giveaway? Je maak kans op schoenen naar keuze van de webshop Intreza. ☺

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx