I'd rather have flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck.

Friday, 7 March 2014























The fourth outfit of the lookbook already, woohoo! I'm so curious on how to final book will look, hopefully it'll be nice :) This outfit is a more urban kinda look, but I love it! I'm wearing an old zara knit, brandy melville skirt, my brother's flanner, all stars, old socks from the h&m and a flowercrown. I love flowercrowns, I think they look adorable and give a girly touch to every outfit. And this flannel prevent's the skirt from going up when the wind blows, and for some reason this skirt will always go highwasted because it just rips up so the flannel will prevent that everyone can see more of my legs than I want them to :)

much love,
Demi.










4 comments:

  1. Mooie vrolijke foto's! Echt heel leuk met die bloemetjes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel, hihi jaaa ik dacht dat geeft het net een extra lente-achtige touch :) x

      Delete
  2. Leuke outfit, en mooie foto's!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele mooie foto Demi! Staat je leuk. Kusjes.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx