flower dress and summer vibes.

Monday, 3 March 2014

























I know this outfit doesn't really suit the current wheather, at all. But just see it as a summer inspiration. Because since I'm making a lookbook there will also be summer outfit's in there - so also in my next post(s) - But I hope you like them anyway.
I'm wearing the cutest dress from betul, and her cardigain ( from the hema ) and julia's hat.
I'm so glad my holiday started since I really needed it. Today I'll have to work and tomorrow will be the last day of carnaval and the rest of the holidays I'm just planning on relaxing and doing fun things. What are you up tp?

with love,
Demi
























































5 comments:

  1. Wat een super leuke foto's, mooie locatie ook! Ben benieuwd naar je ''lookbook''! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig jurkje, en mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie foto's!
    Ik krijg er helemaal zin door in de zomer, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele leuke foto's! Ik kan ook niet wachten tot het zomer is :)
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat een schattig jurkje! die hoed staat je goed trouwens!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx