FANCY HUH?

Friday, 21 March 2014


















































Hii! So yesterday Melisa and I planned to take pictures with a beautiful sunset with actually didn't go as planned. Since the sun was setting behind a cloud so we didn't get the gorgeous pink sky like we hoped for. And we were more than slightly dissapointed. Well hopefully it'll look better next time.
I'm wearing my fancy pants again since a long time ( i like to call them fancy pants because well.. they're fancy. ) and I paired it with a grey tee from mango and my beloved leather jacket from pimkie. And oh hey, I got new shoes yaaay. I got the low white converse since I'd wanted them for a long time because I needed some new sneakers and since I'm going to Berlin sunday and didn't really have any good walking shoes, I had the perfect excuse to buy them.

lots of love,
Demi

p.s. Thank god it's friday and that my testweek is over. Hallelujah.



9 comments:

  1. Aww wat een leuk jasje!
    Staat je goed!
    xx
    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige outfit zeg, heel mooi gecombineerd met de all-stars! Gave broek ook trouwens :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je all stars vind ik mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah balen als het niet gaat zoals je hoopt he! De eerste heeft wel van die mooie zonnestralen :) Gave look! :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Jaaa klopt, ik had al helemaal gehoopt op superveel super mooie foto's maar nu moest ik met moeite de leuke uitkiezen :( Maar helaas, volgende keer beter! x

      Delete
  5. Wat jammer dat 't niet ging zoals je wilde met de foto's! Ik vind je outfit heel tof, vooral je geweldige jasje en broek :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. leuke foto's ook zonder zon!
    groetjes en fijn weekend
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik hou van zulke leren jasjes! En leuke foto's :) xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx