blossom trees

Monday, 17 March 2014




































Hiii! I just can't tell everyone enough about how I'm in love with this weather, it just makes me so happy! And I love all the pretty flowers! I don't have many pictures for the outfit post today but the photo's just didn't work out that well.
Testweek will start today so luckily I won't have to go to school for that long since I only have English and Dutch, so it won't be stressfull either. But the rest of the days probably will..
So I hope that your day will be more fun than mine :)

lots of love,
Demi



4 comments:

  1. I know right?! Getting so happy by seeing all these pretty pink flowers and trees!
    xx
    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige outfit, je top is mooi zeg! Laat het mooie weer maar komen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw prachtige foto's Demi, en je jasje is super mooi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie foto's! Word ook helemaal blij van de lente!

    Had je al gemaild, want jij bent de winnares van mijn €100 Zalando giveaway!
    Check je mailbox ff, misschien zit het in je spam :) M'n lipstick in m'n laatste post was trouwens Retrofuturist van Limecrime.

    xoxo Iris
    A DASH OF FASH

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx