The little black dress.

Thursday, 13 February 2014























Hello! Last week I ordered this little black ( skater ) dress ( just walked into the room, couldn't resist it yet again. oops. at the forever 21 and I'm in love with it. It's just so simple and effortless but it can still totally make your look. Since I didn't want to go all black and not too formal I paired it with this sand colored blazer from the H&M, very simple but still a bit chique. I like!
And I really want to tell you about the shipping from the forever 21, I read that it can take 2-5 days before you got your clothing, so I ordered it thursday and expected it to be here sunday or monday but I already got it on friday! In just 1 day (!!!!), well if that didn't make me happy.

dress - forever21 - here
high knee socks - similair here
blazer - h&m
shoes - h&m - here

pictures made by Natiza, edited by me.

p.s I just had the urge to tell you this but I had such an amazing workout yesterday and I feel so amazing. I first had 1 hour of kickbox training and afterwards I went for an half hour run (12 min running 1min walking 2x) 5km at once I'm coming for ya! Have a great day  ya'll!


write you soon,
xo




3 comments:

  1. Heel leuk! Ik ga binnenkort naar Antwerpen, dan ga ik shop till I drop bij F21 haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaauw dat jurkje, so pretty! <3 <3 Ik draag nooit jurkjes maar met kerst heb ik al een kleine debuut gemaakt, en ik vond het eigenlijk wel erg leuk. Nog een beetje gek en raar om mezelf met jurkje aan te zien, maar ik wen er ooit wel een keer aan denk ik. Misschien dat ik ook maar een keertje een bestelling moet plaatsen bij F21, dan gaat deze jurk mijn winkelmand in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een super leuk jurkje, heel classy! ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx