something different than dark

Thursday, 27 February 2014























Hello! Today there's an outfit with less black/dark colours than I usually have but i still like it though. Like I said in the last post, since I'm making a lookbook with Betul and Julia I'll also be borrowing their clothes so these trousers are from betul ( from the lady sting ) And this really pretty top is from Julia ( from vero moda ) I really love the top because I think it's beautiful and has a really nice lace texture. And underneath the lace there's just a shimmery top. I obviously paired it with my black booties from the h&m ( like almost always ) and just with a simple black coat, so perfect for an everyday outfit :)

write you soon.









5 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie jas! Je lacht zo lief op je foto's hihi echt leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele mooie outfit, simple and chiq. That's what I like ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik had al een vermoeden dat dat shirt van julia was ~~~(0_0)~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. prachtige broek heb je aan, staat heel goed bij die top!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx