Monthly inspiration

Saturday, 1 February 2014







































Hello! So today is the first day of february, which means ; hello new inspiration post! Woah January passed by really fast! But I hope this month is amazing for all of you, and make the best of it!

It feels like I'm so busy with everything lately, and with everything I really mean everything. School, working out, the blog, my job and just at home and such. Like I barely have time for myself. So I hope this month I'll be able to figure some things out so I'll have some time for myself again because I'm like the person that when I'm too busy I get sick very easily, just like last week and I hate sitting at home and not being able to do anything.  And even though I know I need to take a step back, this weekend will be very busy.. Because today I need to study a hell of a lot but I'll also go to my grandparents, dye my hair tonight and workout. Tomorrow I'll hopefully go for a run, shoot some pictures with my brother, study and my mom was talking about that she wanted to go bowling with the fam but I don't even know whether I have time for that. Arghh! But I'm not even gonna stress about that because that will make my headache only worse and it's just a waste of time. Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend!
write you soon,
Demi xx

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for this great inspiration post!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration , love the post! Your blog is absolutely amazing ! :)) GFC ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    Followed on gfc trouwens !

    Liefs, Merel

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first quote is so true!



    www.style-chameleon.com

    €50 SPARTOO GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this post and your blogstyle! Thanks for the comment on my blog <3
    would you like to follow each other on GFC, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    Federica,

    hufederica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie inspiratie <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx