latest instagrams.

Sunday, 23 February 2014


































Hello! Today I have a ' latest instagrams' post for you all since I haven't done that for a while.. Hope you like it.









Lisa and I meeting lange Frans at the bff event // sunset while driving home from Amsterdam // Picture from one of my latest outfit posts // selfie.










picture from one of my latest outfit post // I'm in love with this clever quote. // using my new 'dubble' app! // giving my friends valentines cards on valentine's day!









made with the dubble app // beautiful weather while I was running last friday // another photo from one of my latest outfits // making pictures.









quote // inspirational bag that's so true! // yet again another photo from one of my latest outfits // sleepy cat.


Sorry that I haven't posted any outfit's last week but I was very busy last weekend so I didn't have time for shooting. But new outfits will be online next week so stay tuned!
love,
Demi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx