i like big books and i can not lie.

Tuesday, 25 February 2014























Hiii! Last Sunday I made pictures with Julia and Betul because we're doing a project for the dutch subject on school about commercials and we are making a lookbook. And I'm very excited about it because I really like doing it obviously because it'll be all about fashion and photography! This Friday we're also going to shoot something in the bohemian/gypsy style in the woods so I really hope it'll turn out well since it's something different from what I normally do. And what's also really fun is that we're borrowing eachothers clothes to make totally different outfits from what we normally have, so that's really fun to do as well.
But going back to the outfit, I'm so in love with my canvas tote! it's super cute and very easy in use because you can just throw everything in you'd like. I paired it with my h&m skirt, h&m booties and primark blouse (julia's). Oh and btw, this canvas tote is from the bff event. I hope you like the pictures!

with love,
Demi
p.s. I might post about the lookbook once it's done.





2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, die tekst op je tas is echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto en je tas is echt super!!

    ♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx