Demi lovato | style steal 3x

Friday, 21 February 2014


































Hiii! Today I have something new for you all on the blog : Style steal. Because lately I've been looking a lot at celebrity's outfits when I'm bored, to get some inspiration for my own outfits. And I actually really like doing it. But often I found myself searching through the web for such a long time to find look-a-like and budget friendly items to make the look my own. So I thought, why not make it a little bit easier for you guys and pick my 3 favorite looks from Demi Lovato. Since I really love her because she inspires me in so many ways and her music is amazing as well as her style/ fashion sense. So I tried to find clothes similiar to the ones above and to be honest I think it worked quite well. So let's get in to it!

look 1.

















I really like the whole black look with a little bit of white. Something I would definitely wear as well, because it could just be for an everyday look but also for a night out! And to change the outfit you could easily use a different jacket, for example a blazer and you'll have a whole different look!

look 2.

















This look has been a favorite of mine for such a long time already! I love how it's really simple but looks like you put a lot of effort in it! And it's perfect for spring! Since I couldn't find matching floral shorts and blazers I thought it would look really cute with just a pastel pink short which has a floral pattern. And I know these shorts aren't really budget-friendly but it was the only one that I could find that matched the pink of the blazer and It was to inspire you that you could also mix with textures.

look 3.

















I love the pop of orange/red to make the outfit a lot more interesting! And I love the pattern on the skirt, plus I found a skirt that's really similiar ( or maybe even exact) At the river island! And the outfit is actually really simple but still so nice!

If you aren't able to read on the pictures from which store it is, I put a link in the look[number1,2 or 3] to my polyvore so you can directly go to the webshop! I hope you like these kind of posts. And what's your favorite look, 1,2 or 3? I think mine is 2, even though I obviously like all of them!

write you soon,
Demi xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx