back to black

Monday, 17 February 2014























"we only said goodbye with words. I died a hundred times. You go back to her, and I go back to black." Nope, no nasty break-up for me, but this was just the only song that had back to black in it ( even though i really like the song so no offense) And it suited my outfit very well. Because today I have a whole black everything, with some small gold details. Because well black's gotta be my favorite colour.
And I feel like the quality of my photo's is getting a bit worse lately, even though I still make pictures with my nikon D300, which has a very good quality. So I hope I can sort that out and get back to good quality pictures again. I hope you like the pictures anyway.

write you soon,
xo.




6 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige foto's! Trouwens, ik vind je haar heel mooi, staat jou zo lief haha met die krulletjes :)

    liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuk jasje! Mooie plek ook om foto's te maken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah wat een mooie outfit, dat jasje is zo leuk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you look so cute!!
    I love it!! ♥

    xx
    Nathalie

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaaf!! Je ziet er prachtig uit in een all black outfit :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black is just love, seriously. I think everything I own is black. Clothes, technology, okay not food.

    Eric Jess
    http://ericjess.net

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx