www.comegetfashion.com

Friday, 31 January 2014























Hi! So today I want to talk about this webshop called www.comegetfashion.com because I just really felt the need to share this with you all.
So comegetfashion.com is a webshop where you can find and buy loads of fashionable stuff from statement necklaces to shoes, with a really good price! From what I know it's a dutch webshop but they do ship to other countries, which is great for everyone who doesn't live here. So not such a long time ago I ordered the necklace you can see on the photo above, but as you also can see there was missing a little diamond which was nowhere to be found in the packaging. So I email-ed them asking if I was able to get a new necklace or my money back since I wasn't the one who broke the necklace but I just received it broken. And they were like 'sure, can you send me a picture of what's broken?' So I did that and I was able to choose some new things I'd want from the webshop without having to send the necklace back! How kind and what a good service is that! So I ordered new stuff and my packaging came in only 2 days, just as with the necklace!






















So in short. I'm just really happy with the good service of this webshop that I felt the need to share my experiences with you. You if you have some spare time make sure to check out their webshop here.

lots of love,
Demi

2 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie ketting, heel gaaf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke webshop is dit he...
    Mooie blog heb jij ziet er goed uit!

    New blogpost: blog van de maand....Jij kan je ook opgeven voor dit onderwerp!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx