review | body butter from the body shop.

Wednesday, 29 January 2014























Hi! Today I'll - as promised - review the body butter from the body shop! And I have to admit, when I got this for the first time I thought it would just be another body butter with a nice smell but it wouldn't hydrate my skin really well. But I also have to admit, I couldn't be more wrong! 
But let's start off with the packaging. It looks nice, very clean and easy to open. And it got the kind of fruit/smell you got on the front with matching colours, nothing too spectaculair but it's just nice. Nothing more and nothing less.
Moving on to the smell, mine just smells fruity like mango ( obviously) it's a nice smell and you keep smelling it for a couple hours after you've put it on your skin. Which is great because then you'll smell nice and fresh and fruity.
And now moving on the the actual body butter. The substance is really thick and creamy - and in my case, orange -

When you put it on your skin, you don't see the colour and it absorbs quite quickly into your skin. You can put on your clothes immidiately but I like to wait for around 15 minutes though. And you don't need to use a lot everytime you use it so a little bit goes a long way! And even though I have a really dry skin this hydrates my skin perfectly so I'm really happy with the results of this body butter.

So my opinion on this body butter is that it's really easy in use and it hydrates very well and just actually has everything a body butter needs to have. So if you're looking for a new body butter/ body lotion I'd definitely recommend this one!

with love,
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oeeh lekker die heb ik laatst ook even getest in de winkel! Als je in de winkel van the body shop loopt zou je altijd wensen dat je ontzettend veel geld had of echt een eindeloze waardebon. Want tja, alles ruikt daar zo lekker! ( Op de olijven bodybutter na dan, die vind ik er niet helemaal bij passen haha )
    Liefs, Demi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb zelf bijna alle body butters en ik ben er fan van! De aardbeien body butter vind ik het lekkerst. Je blog is trouwens heel mooi, ik ben je gaan volgen met bloglovin' en gfc :)
    Liefs Bo

    stuffbybo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heerlijk!! Ze hebben altijd de lekkerste geuren!
    Ik volg je nu op Bloglovin!

    xx
    Nathalie
    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl
    http://www.facebook.nl/nathalie.kemna.official

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx