OUTFIT | BLACK AND WHITE

Monday, 27 January 2014
























Hello! So recently my cousin Natiza and I took these pictures. Since I love to wear black but didn't wanted to go all black this time I added this white leather jacket I haven't worn since ages. And I'm actually not quite sure why I haven't worn it in ages.. hmm, I think I need to wear it more to break up the black ahah. And I edited my photo's a bit different this time, I hope you like it and feel free to let me know what you think :)

Wearing:
black booties from the h&m
black waxed jeans from the vero Moda
black loose sheer tank from the lady sting
white leather jacket from finnz

write you soon, 
xo



2 comments:

  1. Dat jasje is echt leuk inderdaad! En die laatste foto is heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx