IT'S SO FLUFFY

Tuesday, 14 January 2014























Say hello to a new outfit post! I'm wearing a fluffy sweater from guess which I adore, it's just so fluffy and comfy! I paired it with my favorite black jeans from the vero moda, comgetfashion.com necklace, h&m shoes and a vintage coat. Today I got a day off from school, but it will still be a very productive day! In the morning I'll make all my homework, the afternoon I'll meet up with Melisa to take some pictures and later we'll work out.
write you soon!

p.s. Is anyone else hooked on the music from ' the 1975 '? I listenend to it before but at first I didn't like it that much but apart from the song 'sex' but I've been listening to it the whole day yesterday and I actually really like it!

p.p.s. click on continue reading for more photo's!

(...)









1 comment:

  1. Ziet er leuk uit!
    Je fluffy trui heb je leuk gecombineerd met die ketting!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx