CANDICE SWANEPOEL FOR VOGUE BRAZIL JANUARY 2014

Wednesday, 22 January 2014























photographed by: Mariano Vivanco.

Well I feel like everyone has seen these photo's already, because how could you miss it?! They are just beautiful! This is literally one of the most gorgeous editorials I've ever seen with Candice in it. And even though I feel like loads of bloggers already wrote about it I just felt the urge to do it, I. Just. Couldn't. Resist. It. Because wow, she looks incredible. This must be one of my favorite editorials ever. I just love the whole athmosphere they photographed it with and the way they made Candice look like a goddes. And are we gonna talk about how good she looks with such a long hair? Yes we are. I Think we're all used to her medium lenght hair you see in most pictures and at the Victoria Secret show, but I ain't gonna lie, this long hair suits her amazing as well! And what do you think about the editorial? My favorites are number 1 ( the photo above ) 5, and the last one.
write you soon.








2 comments:

  1. She is GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing.

    If you'd like, come and join my blog's giveaway! I'm giving away 2 YSL products! :)

    Xx,
    www.sacosha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii :) I absolutely love your blog!
    I want to know where I can find some themes for a fashion blog
    bc im looking for one for ages and I really can't find anything..
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx