BUNNIN' IT

Monday, 20 January 2014























So you might have already guessed it according to the title and the picture above, but my favorite hairstyle to do when I'm in a rush is the (messy) bun! ( or just whenever I don't feel like properly doing my hair ) It's so effortless but it can still look classy. Depending on whether you make it messy or not and if it's on the top of you head or below. I'm not really a fan of buns on top of the head but I do like them very low or just like you see in the picture. And since my hair is getting a bit longer again I think it's also very easy to wear this in your classes so you can get your hair out of your face!
Today is the first day of my testweek and to be honest I'm so nervous because I got maths and I'm terrible at math, but hopefully it will go alright. To everyone else having testweek: goodluck! And to the others: Have a great day!
xo.



2 comments:

  1. Oh wat een prachtige foto's deem! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk zo'n knotje! Staat je goed!!

    xxx

    www.nathalie-kemna.nl
    www.facebook.nl/nathalie.kemna.official

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx