WINTER TAG

Thursday, 5 December 2013


a/n: all the pictures in this post are from we heart it.

Well I think I'm save to say that I'm definitly not a winter person, just because it's waaay to cold and snow. The snow is horrible, even though I do think it looks absolutely beautiful it's just horrible to cycle through it. And that's exactly what we dutch people do, cycle, cycle, cycle. Are you going to school? you go by bike, are you going to do the grocery shopping? you go by bike. Yup I think dutch people like to cycle. Anyway, I much rather have spring or autumn. But since the winter is coming I thought it would be fun to do this tag. + the one thing I do like about the winter is christmas and you can get all cozy on the couch underneath a blanket with a nice cup of tea :) But let's move on to the real questions now..

top 2 winter beauty essentials?
Well I think I'll go with a nice moisturizer to keep your skin & lips hydrated and a bourgundy red lipstick!

top 2 winter fashion essentials?
knitted sweaters, nice beanies, soft scarfs, fuzzy socks and some warm boots. Do i need to say more?



























What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter?
probably my uggs, even though they aren't that fashionable but yeeeez they really are sooo warm! Or my combat boots, because I really think that this year I'm not gonna wear my converse again when it's winter because then I'll be able to say 'bye bye feelings in my feet' again.

Favorite winter accessory?
Well I gotta go with scarves and just the normal accesory like watches, necklaces etc. Because my jewelry doesn't change that often.

Favorite winter nailpolish?
That's definitely ANNY'S 064 darknight. I've been in love with that colour ever since I saw it and I used to wear it all the time untill I got a job at the snackbar because sadly I'm not allowed to wear dark nailpolish there.
























Hot cacao or apple sider?
Hot cacao!























Favorite winter candle?
Vanillia! even though I use vanillia scented candles all the time, just because I think they smell the best so It's not really only for the winter ahah.

Snowboarding or Skiing?
I've never done any of them, but if I had to choose I think it would be really cool to be able to snowboard, even though I think It's very difficult and hard to learn.

Have you ever gone ice skating? Are you any good or do you fail miserably?
Well I used to go ice skating all the time when I was younger, but I've only done it once last year. But I think I'm okay at it, not very good but I hardly fall so it's okay. Too bad I can't do any tricks because that would look cool. But at least I can go quite fast :)

Does it snow where you live?
Yup, living in Holland means cold weather, lots of rain and windy days. And snow. But even though I don't like snow I'm okay with it because I can't change anything about it.

















































Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes! this used to be the first think i did when I was younger and It snowed. I've always loved it. but it's sooo much work, but if you ever have a lazy day were you have nothing to do I think it's really fun to do it with your friends!

What holiday do you celebrate?
Well every holiday is a party because holidays means no school, woop woop! But because this has to be about the winter, I celebrate christmas holiday! And obviously the new year because I love to see the fireworks and countdown with eachother to a new year!

Favorite christmas/holiday song?
Shake up the happiness from train! Or the well know songs like ' all i want for christmas' and 'last christmas'
























What is your favorite winter treat? candy, gingerbread, etc...
I don't think I eat any special candy with christmas/winter, even though I hardly eat candy at all so I think I don't really have a favorite. But I always like the christmas dinners :)

If you were to ask santa for one thing you'd be guaranteed to get it, what would it be? ( even if you don't celebrate christmas)
well this is gonna sound very, very, very cheesy guys.. But I'd probably just ask for a nice, happy life, where I can feel the happiness most of the time. Because I think happiness is more important than materials.

Do you have anything fun planned for this winter?
Well I'm gonna have Suprise with my friends at first, which is probably gonna be veeerry fun! then I'll have my own sweet sixteen, having suprise with my family, meeting up with some friends, chill out.. In generally just having fun because that's the most important!





















Well this was the tag and I really hope you enjoyed reading it. If you did please let me know in the comments below, and do i need to do more of these kinda tags? like are they fun to read? And do you have any exciting plans for the winter?
Have a great day!

lots of love, demi

3 comments:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx