OUTFIT | WITH A TOUCH OF RED

Tuesday, 3 December 2013























Hello! So melisa and I took new outfit pictures last Sunday, and obviously had a great day aswell. Since I don't see her that often it's always nice to just meet up or just text eachother and be like ' hey, wanna take pictures sunday?' As you can see in these pictures I'm wearing my new skirt and new tee, and I think the outfit looks really nice for just school/ birthdays, basically almost everything. Even though I might wear a thinner panty underneath it the next time because this one really annoyed me because it was too black, if you get what I mean ahah. Have a great day!
xoxo





3 comments:

  1. Hele mooie outfit Demi! En leuke foto's zijn het weer geworden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie outfit zeg! Ook in een hele mooie stijl gefotografeerd. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you know what I mean* ;) haha love your blog btw! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx