outfit of today || black and grey

Friday, 13 December 2013























After a busy start of the week full of tests and loads of homework assignments and essays, Lisa and I went out to take some outfit pictures in the cold. Plus I wanted to tell you about my new inventation, a.k.a. the jacket I'm wearing. A couple years ago I got this jacket from my mum, it used to be hers for a couple years but she never really wore it so she gave it to me, but it still was a bit to big for me. So I'd only wore it a couple times, threw it in my closet and never wore it again. Untill last week, I was cold so I grabbed this jacket and now I actually love it a lot, and it's really warm for the winter and I think it looks nice :)
I hope you like the pictures and have a great friday!
write you soon. x



2 comments:

  1. i had it cold
    really demi

    really

    ReplyDelete
  2. how late is it
    what must that there
    its raining pipesteels
    to spann the horse after the wagon
    furthory
    shave you away

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx