INSTA LATELY

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Lunch for my brothers birthday // sleepy cat // with lisa in maastricht
With my brother // inspirational quote ( see the full version at my instagram @demivdl // my favorite parfume
I just really like sunsets // please light my fire // happy birthday jesus picture because of christmas
My friend jitte's sweet sixteen party! // selfie :) // and melisa
Getting starbucks and dunkin' donuts in oberhousen. That combination is literally heaven // getting my wreck this journal and starting my journey // a picture of my latest outfit post.

Hii! I just really felt like it was nessecairy to make a post on the last day of this year, even though I wasn't planning on writing one, so that's why it's a bit late. Anyway, I hope you all have a great new years eve and see you in 2014!






1 comment:

  1. Leuke foto's! Wreck this journal lijkt me echt leuk.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx