WHAT'S IN MY SCHOOLBAG?

Friday, 22 November 2013

 Hello! Due some problems this post didn't publice as planned on wednesday. But anyway, here it is; what's in my schoolbag? these are the things I carry around like always in my bag. And not like many others, I hardly bring make-up with me to school. Not that I don't like it but I just think it's not neccesairy to always carry it around. Plus, I never feel like adding more mascara or whatever on school. And for schoolbag, I used to have a backpack when I was in the first grade, but since I felt like a normal bag was way more fashion forward I bought this one ( brand : cowboysbag ) It's an easy-in-use large bag so all my stuff fit's in it. And it's made of real leather so it goes a long way! And I might do some diy of my agenda because I don't like the way it looks now, but if I do, i'll probably make a post about it so you know :)

I hope you like this post!
lots of love, Demi


1 comment:

  1. Ik vind deze tag zo leuk haha! (heb hem zelf ook gedaan op mijn blog!) Leuke agenda, erg cute! xx :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx