SUNSET

Tuesday, 5 November 2013























As I promised Sunday, here are the pictures we made when the sun was setting. I think they turned out quite good and I'm really looking forward to make more pictures with the sunset because the lightening is perfect. I hope you like it and that you have/had a great day! And I'm so excited to tell you that I'm going to Amsterdam this Saturday because I go to ' Amsterdam Fashion Institute ' and I hope that i'll be able to make loads of photo's there.

write you soon,
xoxo Demi

Bloglovin' | twitter | instagram | tumblr 






4 comments:

  1. Oh wauw wat een prachtige foto's zitten ertussen! Heel mooi gedaan zo tegen de zon in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, ze zijn heel erg mooi geworden zo met die zonsondergang! Liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie foto's! Ik hou van zonsondergang <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx