SNEAKPEAK

Sunday, 3 November 2013























Hiii! So today Melisa and I went to take some outfit pictures in the wood but the color wasn't light enough because of all the clouds. Even though I made them for my blog, obviously, I decided not to post them because even with editing I can't make the colors as how I want them to be.  But when we were searching for a place with better lightening we realised the sun was going down which looked really cool. So we decided to take some pictures there. Which I will probably post tomorrow or on thuesday.

with love, 
Demi



4 comments:

  1. Oeeeeh ik ben benieuwd, deze foto ziet er in ieder geval al supermooi uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er heel mooi uit! Ben benieuwd naar de rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben benieuwd naar de foto's! Deze is super mooi, wauw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben benieuwd naar de rest van de foto's !

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx