INSTA LATELY

Thursday, 7 November 2013


































Hello! I thought it would be nice to show you a couple of my latest instagram ( @demivdl ) pictures today. And ofcourse I hope you all have a nice Thursday! Click on ' continue reading ' to see the pictures
Oh and did you notice the small changes in my header? Do you like it?
lots of love, Demi

Bloglovin' | twitter | instagram | tumblr 
 practising with drawing lips | one of the sunset pictures

 at the halloween party with birgit | at the halloween party with my friends.

boney hand made by me for halloween | hello cat !

ripped panty's , boney hand, high knee socks, combat boots; Hello halloween ! || one of the outfit pictures we made but I didn't post on my blog because of the bad lightening 

happy birthday mom! || hooooray for blue eyes.

selfie's with Lisa before the halloween party :) || a cup of tea is always a good idea


So these were a few of my latest instagram pictures and I hope you liked them. Don't forget to follow me @demivdl . Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. Ik vind je foto's echt suupermooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like like like! Superleuk om ze even op een rijtje te zien, ik vind je foto's ook altijd echt zo mooi en ik ben sowieso al fan van je blog en Instagram, soooooo no caption needed (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw die monden zijn zooo mooi!!
    Je hebt echt talent

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx