HOW'S IT GOING

Thursday, 14 November 2013
























Hii! This is a post I wrote to tell you all how everything is going, because almost everything I post is always fashion related so I thought it would be nice to do more personal posts since I said that I was going to post those more often.
And well, everything is going fine actually, even though I'm quite busy and some of my school marks really need to get higher I'm feeling pretty good. Ofcourse I feel shitty from time to time but everyone has that right? Even though I do hate it when i'm too busy, like when I don't even really have the time to make my homework, not that I like doing that but I just feel like I need to do it and yeah hehe. But I've been planning everything quite good lately - as I may say - so I do have some free time to meet up with friends, take pictures, and do spontanious stuff, Like going to glow with Veerle tomorrow :)
Working out is also going good, I'm getting back to my old habit of working out 4 to 5 times a week and I'm so happy to be able to do that again, even though I do want to get back in running more but I just never feel like it now since it gets dark that early and I don't want to run through the dark because I think it's scary ahahah. But for real, to be honest I'm afraid of the dark. But Working Out just makes me really happy since I want to get fit, and I always feel so great after my workout, Sometimes I'm just too lazy to start but when I'm done I always feel really good. And eathing healthy is going great as well - but that's already going great for a long time since it just became a habit for me - Not that I never eat pizza or fries because I do but remember dat it's 80% healthy eating and 20% indulgent.  And I'm thinking about making a health/fitness related post in a couple of months, because I really like talking about it since it's something I'm really interested in :)
Anyway I think this was enough for now, May you all have a great day!

write you soon, 
Demi

1 comment:

  1. Wat heb je een leuke blog! Ik volg je vanaf nu via bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx