Dear Santa..

Monday, 25 November 2013

Dear Santa..




sceduled post.

Hello! After a busy weekend I'm back to Blogging again! To me, you can never start too early with a wishlist, but that might be because I never can think of stuff at the top of my head when someone asks me what I want. And as you can see above, the things on my wishlist are mostly things I already want for a long time, Like alexa chung's book 'IT', the polaroid camera, the perfume, (even though I've had it a couple times before it's just my favorite so I need to have it again.) The 50mm 1.8 lens for my camera, the urban decay naked basics palet and the fault in our stars by john green!
Is there anything you like or want as well? I hope you have a great monday!

write you soon,
Demi

1 comment:

  1. Haha ik heb ook wat dingetjes van dit lijstje op mijn wishlist staan :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx