TROWBACK TO SUMMER

Thursday, 17 October 2013


































Not such a long time ago I rememberd that I promised to post my holiday pictures. Even though I already promised it when it was summer, I think that I just didn't felt like going through all those pictures and searching some of them out untill today. But if you're curious to what I did this summer, keep reading.

During my Holiday I've visit lots of beautiful places and city's. Like Biarritz and San Sebastian, I mean jeeeez those city's, you just have to go there for like once in your life. Biarritz is like a second Paris, ever been to Paris? Yes, well then you know how beautiful Biarritz has to be, especially with the amazing sea. Even though it's an expensive city and you can like only shop there if you have enough money with you, it's still beautiful to see! ( photo numbers : 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 are made there)

And if you love surfing and shopping, San sebastian is a must! It's a big city with loads of different stores, expensive, and cheap ones! And the city is full of surfing people, especially around the beach ofcourse! And well, I can't deny it.. , surfer boys look gooooood. And you can also find a lot of skaters there, who just go around on their long or penny board around the boulevard and through the city. ( photo numbers : 3,4,5,6,7 are made there)

The other pictures are just made around the village we where ( can't remember the name at the moment, what a shame!) Or several beaches around that village. Oh and meet my brother on photo 15, haha! And see me getting out of the ocean, where I almost drowned because of the amazingly huge waves on the last picture. But I don't complain because those huge waves were so much fun!

So now you got to see a small part of my holiday journey from last summer, I hope you liked it!

write you soon, xoxo.





















2 comments:

  1. Ik mis mijn zomervakantie ook zo erg.. Dat lekkere weer en ik had hele lieve vrienden gemaakt daar, ik mis ze allemaal stuk voor stuk. Wel altijd heel leuk om al die foto's terug te kijken, ik doe het ook nog steeds terwijl het al maanden geleden is.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx