NOVEMBER'S PLAYLIST

Tuesday, 29 October 2013

























I know this is a bit early, since it's not November yet. But I thought that an October's playlist would be a bit late, so I guessed that I could already post a November playlist. Anyway, it's a while ago since the last time I posted a playlist, even though I do like posting them. But if you want to know what I've been listening to recently then bare with me




So as you may or may not know One Direction's new song just got released so that's definitely on my list, and here are also the other's.


  1. One Direction - Story of my life
  2. Little Mix - Move
  3. One Direction - Diana
  4. Jason derulo - talk dirty to me
  5. Justin Bieber - heartbreaker
  6. Will heard ft Cara delevingne - Sun Don't shine
  7. Drake - Hold on we're going home
  8. jay-z (ft Justin Timberlake) - holy grail
  9. Drake - shot for me
  10. Justin Timberlake - take back the night
  11. ed sheeran - i see fire
  12. 5 seconds of summer - wherever you are
  13. 5 seconds of summer - try hard
  14. lorde - royals
So I hope you liked these songs even though you may probably know all of them already. 

xoxo, 
Demi

Bloglovin' | twitter | instagram | tumblr 


photo from tumblr edited by me.

1 comment:

  1. Huh? Wist niet dat Cara Delevingne ook zong haha. Nou ben ik wel benieuwd! Leuk lijstje. liefs

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx