IT'S GETTING DARKER

Saturday, 19 October 2013


































Hi! So as you might know, Melisa visited me yesterday. Which was really fun! I hadn't seen her for a long time because I'm that shitty friend that you might not speak for like 2 months but I still care about you and I still think you're my best friend, oops. Anyway, we made cupcakes ( that didn't look as good as we wanted to, but they were delicious ofcourse ) and you know what I thought about? Well the cupcakes looked ugly on the outside, but the inside was perfect. And if you have the same kinda mind-set as me then you can compare that to people. So lovely readers, yes I am comparing you to cupcakes now. Cause maybe you don't like your looks, i'm sure you're perfect on the inside. Unless you're an evil person but I don't think you are. And that's all what matters right? What's inside you, what makes you the person you are now. And don't forget that everyone is beautiful in their own way, you may not like your appereance, but someone else does.

Anyway, back to the point of this post. After making the cupcakes melisa and I took some pictures, went back to my home to eat and wanted to take pictures again. But it was getting dark outside and you could already see the moon. And we thought it would look great on the photo's but the photo's turned out horrible because it was too dark outside so you could barely see something on the photo's at if I turned on the flash it wouldn't look nice aswell :( But I'll post the pictures we made in the afternoon tomorrow.

And it's already saturday, which means I have to work and that the Autumn Holiday is almost over. ( if you listen closely you can hear me crying about that haha, because oh how I love holidays) and it means that i'll go back to posting hopefully 3 times a week.
And when I get back from work I have to shower really quickly and get ready really quickly 'cause I have to go to my aunts Birthday.
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
lots of love, Demi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx