FANCY PANTS

Saturday, 5 October 2013























Hi gals. So this is my latest outfit including almost all my new stuff, wel actually everything except the bracelet hahaha, And my fancy pants, or well that's how i call them because of the pattern and the glitter string on the side. And suprise, suprise, suprise I actually have these jeans for like almost a year but i've hardly worn them since they where always toooo big. But now my grandma resized them so they fit ( even though i still have to wear a belt) but thanks grandma! And this post was actually supposed to be up this afternoon around 3pm but i fell asleep at around 1pm and woke up around 7:30 , so yeah..
lots of love, Demi

h&m shoes | maison scotsch trousers ! h&m blouse |bag unknown | oozoo watch.







No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx