VANS

Sunday, 15 September 2013

At first let me start off with apologizing why i haven't been much online last week. I am really sorry for that but achool has been so busy, and it will also be this week ( i got 5 upcoming tests this week and school just started, say whaaaat!?) and as much as i hate to admit it school has to be my number one priority. And i don't like it either but i just need to have good grades. 
Anyway i do have atleast 1 upcoming post for you all, which is how to keep your fake silver or gold jewelry last longer. So stay tuned for that.

But back to the purpose of this post. Look how cool my brother's new shoes are?! You might have already seen them on my instagram (@demivdl) but i still wanted to write about it because they look absolutely sickkkk! And oh so summery, even though i reaaally like autumn because i love the autumn colors and the rain and stuff i have to admit that his shoes make me long for summer again. 

What do you think of his shoes? Let me know in te comments below and i hope you all have/had a fabulous week(end)

Lots of love , xoxo.
Demi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx