TODAY'S OUTFIT

Saturday, 24 August 2013



























So this was my outfit for today, it was very cloudy, and sometimes windy so that's why i tied the flannel around my waste, so incase it got cold i could wear it. This one is actually really oversized since it's my brother's (thanks for borrowing it to me! haha) I've been loving this style so much, but too bad the temperature is getting lower so i think i can say goodbye to my shorts soon :( I really hope you like it and i want my blog to get more into fashion, well it already is a fashion blog but lately i've been only updating like lifestyle things since i didn't had the time to really make outfit pictures. Anyway, i will still update lifestyle things but i just try to do it less and make more time for outfits and fashion. Do you like my outfit?
lots of love, Demi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx