editing the haul!

Monday, 19 August 2013





















Hiyaaa! So i'm just here to let you know that i'm editing the haul, and i hope it will be up between tomorrow and friday. I wish i could post it tomorrow but school started again today and my time table sucks. I'm out late almost every day :( I hope your first day was better than mine, since mine was boring and i don't really like my class. But hopefully that will change later this year. Are you as excited for the haul as i am? Because one part of me is really excited since this is my first real youtube video, but another part of me is quite scared that people from my school might see it. But oh well, i'm off to my kickboks class now.
lots of love, Demi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx