THE WISH LIST

Saturday, 27 July 2013

the wish list
Hello! So as you may know i'm on holidays at the moment so i just planned this post in because there is a change of 99,9% that i'm tanning, shopping or visiting villages right now haha. But this is my current wishlist and probably everything that's on it is very expensive but a girl can dream right? Oh and because i'm on holiday, most of the things will be updated from my phone so excuse me if my blog looks rubbish.
Lots of love, Demi

p.s. Click on read more to see where you can buy all the stuff on my wishlist. xx



Acne elbow sleeve shirt
lagarconne.com


Black singlet
storenvy.com


H m
$23 - hm.com


Vero Moda slim fit jeans
$92 - veromoda.com


Flat shoes
$275 - apc.fr


Ankle booties
$15 - scorett.se



Camilla pocket purse
shopbop.com


Alex and Chloe gold jewelry
alexandchloe.com


Gold ring
etsy.com


Lori s Shoes band ring
lorisshoes.com


Ray-Ban ray ban glasses
intermixonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx