NEW IN

Wednesday, 17 July 2013


Hi! so this are the clothes i bought last week. I'm sooo happy i finally have that brandy melville tank and i love the skirt. I bought the dress for the holidays and just to wear when the weather is good. I love dresses, but i find it so hard to find a good nice fitting and nice looking one, so i was really happy when i found this is SALE! it's nothing specteculair but it's just nice. And since i have quite some shirts that are wide open under your arm so you can see your bra i really needed a bandeau top, so you can't spot my bra. Sorry for such a small post but i'll eat now and then i'm off to bowling later. I hope you all have a nice evening!
lots of love, Demi


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx