flower shorts and white lace top

Sunday, 7 July 2013



blazer: only - white lace top: h&m - short : diy - clutch: vero moda - watch: oozoo
























The weather here is soooo good, I absolutely love it! the sun is shining and most days it's around the 24 degrees (celsius) I look so pale in almost every photo but believe me, it's because of the effect haha. At the end of this month i'm going on holiday so please note that i'll only be updating from my phone there since my mom won't let me bring the laptop so prepare on pictures that are not that of a high quality and my blog might look rubbish. I may also queue some post for when i'm on holiday but i'm not that sure. I hope you like this outfit and all have an amazing holiday. If you have any ideas for me to post please comment below. Because i wish i was that kind of girl who has-great-ideas-that-always-turn-out-great but sadly i'm not.
much love, Demi.

2 comments:

  1. Mooie foto's! Waar bewerk je ze mee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewell! Deze heb ik bewerkt op www.pixlr.com/express xxx

      Delete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx