AMSTERDAM TODAY

Saturday, 13 July 2013







common white girl picture oops haha ( from my instagram @demivdl)
Oh how I love Amsterdam! It always looks so beautiful and inspiring. I just love looking at all the people to see what they wear. I didn't buy much today because it was soooo busy, probably because robbie williams has his concert here tonight and because of the fashion week so it was horrible to walk around in the stores. We also wanted to go to the Anne Frank house the queue was waaaay to long! so we decided to do that another time. I did buy something at brandy melville, that store is so amazing and the clothes are lovely, i wished they had a brandy at my village. But anyways i've bought a new skirt and the moon shirt i've been wanting for a really long time. Tomorrow i need to work so there won't be an update tomorrow. What have you done today? and are you gonna do something exciting this holiday?
lot's of love, Demi

2 comments:

  1. Oh wauw, wat een mooie foto's! Wat een prachtige blog heb je trouwens, ik ga je volgen!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx