a dress in a daytime look.

Thursday, 11 July 2013





























A lot of people here don't usually wear dresses in their daytime look, atleast not tight dresses. Mostly because they have no idea how to style it. But since i like to wear a dress every now and then, and i really love this dress i tried to make it look casual so i could just wear it on a nice summer day. I usually always wear blazers because i love them so much but to make this look more casual I choose for a nice cardigan. I wear lots of bracelets so it doesn't look too neatly. I really hope you like this look, i got the cardigan from HEMA, the watch is from ikki, the clutch from vero moda and i bought the dress in France.
lots of love, Demi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx